ZX74E, 75E,76E, 77E DC resistance box or also known as decade resistance box is a variable resistance measuring tool, which adopts fully sealed switch, no need to wash. It features low contact pressure, long service life and small variation. Besides, the resistance elements are wound by superior alloy wire via strict technology craft and aging treatment, thus ensures high accuracy, good stability, low temperature coefficient and easy operation.
- ZX74E DC resistor is an ideal standard measuring tool for calibration of various kinds of thermal resistance thermometer with min. step 0.001Ω.
- Used as precision adjusting resistance in DC circuit.
- Can be used to calibrate DC resistance bridge, digital electric bridge, resistors, megohm meter etc.
- Used for measurement and experiment in the factories, schools and research institutes.
Main Technical Specification
- Adjusting range
Model Adjusting range (Ω) Min Step ZX74E 0.001~1111.210 0.001Ω ZX75E 0.01~11111.11 0.01Ω ZX76E 0.1~111111.0 0.1Ω ZX77E 1~1111110 1Ω
- Accuracy of dial plate
Dial plate (Ω) X100KΩ X10KΩ X1kΩ X100Ω X10Ω X1Ω X0.1Ω X0.01Ω X0.001Ω Accuracy (%) ZX74E -- 0.01 0.05 0.5 2 5 ZX75E -- 0.01 0.02 0.05 0.5 5 -- ZX76E -- 0.01 0.02 0.1 1 -- ZX77E 0.05 0.1 1 --
- Power: reference power 0.05W, nominal power 0.1W
- Dimension: 440x130x120 (mm)
- Weight: 4.5kgs (approx.)