YS87B Programmable Multi-function Calibrator is a special calibrator developed to test 41/2 digital meter and low power analog meter under class 0.2. It can calibrate each point or linearity of 41/2 or lower digital multi-meter. Besides, it can also calibrate basic error and variation of ACV, ACI, DCV, DCI meter and analog meter under class 0.2. Error can be read out directly and pointer can be scanned on 120% of full range.
The multi-function calibrator features simple operation, with voltage closed loop and current closed loop, to ensure output low drift and yearly stability. Besides, the tester is equipped with full-duplex RS232 interface, which allows you connect to PC and other tester, so that to compose an automatic test system.
The main difference between our calibrator and other calibrator used in domestic market is: its output electricity can be set by accurate and stable value, stability within 15min up to 0.005%; while output electricity of other calibrator is only an adjustable value with stability within 30s, thus other calibrator requires other meter of higher accuracy to monitor its output value. Therefore, our multi-function calibrator is outstanding compared with others.
- High resolution 20ppm (0.002%), 5 1/2 output value, set as you desire
- Short-time stability 15 minutes up to 50ppm (0.005%)
- Can calibrate T24 AV meter, output load current in voltage range maximum up to 800mA
- Output of current range can be expanded to 30A
- Entirely new self-calibration function, each calibration point can be set
- 50 resolution points in each range can be set.
- 10 arbitrary point in over one measuring range can be set.
- Can automatically test the error of each graduation, set point of meter under test.
- Can detect needle inserting of meter to be tested, with 10 step scanning speed
- Error display of tested meter can be changed arbitrarily between “reference error” and “relative error”.
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Output range and high accuracy
DC Voltage: 0~1000V 0.05%
AC voltage: 1mV~750V 0.05%
DC current: 0~10A 0.05% expand current: 30A, 50A (optional)
AC current: 10μA~10A 0.05% expand current: 30A, 50A (optional)
Resistance: 10Ω~10MΩ 0.05%
- Stability within 8 hours: 30% of the accuracy
- co-efficiency: 10%/℃ of the accuracy
- Resolution: 0.002%
- Output frequency and accuracy: 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz 0.05%
- Voltage range: 0.1V, 1V, 10V, 100V, 300V, 1000V
- Current range: 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A, 10A, 30A, 50A (optional)
- Resistance value: 10Ω, 100Ω,1kΩ, 10kΩ, 100kΩ, 1MΩ, 10MΩ
- Weight: 25kgs (approx.)
- Dimension: 435mm (W) x 195mm (H) x 600mm(L)
- AC/DC 30A, 50A amplifier is optional
- IEEE488 interface (optional)