BFJ-3 precision inductive voltage divider is a high accuracy voltage ratio standard, under range of maximum input working voltage 600V, it can set any voltage ratio (voltage divided coefficient) as desired . It can be used directly as calibration standard and testing of non-standard ratio voltage transformer with different primary and secondary voltage as well. The device has been exported to European countries and widely used in metrology center.
- Precision inductive voltage divider adopts self-coupling structure which has exciting winding and ratio winding double core input. A unique design which combines two single pole transformer with main core winding. Due to its high input impedance, low output impedance, small current under no load, ratio of voltage transmission error is very limited, thus it ensures very high accuracy.
- There are three different basic levels. 1/10, 1/100, 1/1000, fixed voltage dividing coefficient can be selected, i.e. output voltage is 1/10, 1/100, 1/1000 of input voltage. In addition, another 7 adjustable decade dial ( 10x (10-1+10-2+10-3+10-4+10-5+10-6+10-7) ) can be set to any different voltage dividing coefficient as you require. Easy and convenient operation.
- Contacts of all cut-over switches and regulators are covered by silver and is tightly sealed, which ensures stable and reliable contact. It features good repeatability, good electric performance as well as long mechanical life.
- Complete set is installed in an aluminum case. Name plate is fixed by PVC, which is characterized by durable quality, compact design, light weight, maintenance free, portable carrying.
Main Technical Specification
- Accuracy of ratio error: ≤± x10-5 (50Hz) (or 60Hz upon request)
- Input Max. working voltage: ≤600V
- Input impedance: >100KΩ
- Output impedance: <3Ω