HES-2B transformer tester is a modern tester with advanced technology, automatic instrument for fast, accurate measurement of instrument transformer errors. It is designed for use in laboratories, manufacturing processes, quality control procedures and official metrology station. Because of its compact design and light weight, it is suitable for field test. Unlike HES-1S/1C, it is portable type with aluminum case.
HES-2B will sample directly the error signal, through calculation, display simultaneously percentage reading, in-phase error, quadrature error of transformer. The tester is easy in operation, direct in reading.
- With advanced technology and automatic measurement. The measuring results can be read directly from digital displays.
- Digital display simultaneously percentage reading, in-phase error, quadrature error of transformer
- Use with secondary current 5A, 1A or secondary voltage 100V, 100/√3V, 110V and can be replaced by 110/√3V, 100/3V, 200V or 220V etc. upon request.
- Measure secondary impedance of tested transformer.
- Measure secondary voltage drop together with isolated PT and controlling cabinet.
- Automatically indicate polar
- Its built-in self-test circuit can monitor the precision of instrument itself.
- Easy in operation, fast in measurement, compact in design, suitable for field test.