QJ41 electric detonator detector is a portable pocket tester, which is suitable for detection of DC resistance of electric explosive network and electric detonator in mine lot, army and factories.
Main Technical Specification
- Power supply: 1.5V (D size dry cell 1pc)
- Maximum current from tester to detonator should not exceed 27mA (*)
- Operation ambient: field temperature -40~+50℃, relative humidity no more than 98%
- Dimension: 150(L)x96(W)x66(H) (mm)
- Weight: 1kg (approx.)
- Main technical specifications:
Measuring range Basic error (%) Central calibration Error calculation method Detonator I 0-3Ω ±1.5 1.25Ω Full scale value II 3-9Ω 5.5Ω Conductor wire III 0-3kΩ ±2.5 100Ω Scale length
*Maximum current not exceed 27mA refers to wrong operation. Under correct operation, current through detonator will not exceed following value:
Test I: 6mA
Test II: 7.1mA
Test III: 13.6mA
* The tester is with reading lighting device, suitable for night blasting operation.