- The main characteristic of SB2232 digital resistance tester is continuous sampling within full range, good reliability of measurement data and better repeatability.
- High accuracy, stable performance, clear display, wide measuring range, strong anti-interference, easy operation and nice appearance, it is an ideal measuring tester for wire and cable industry.
- With single chip micro-computer control.
- Especially suitable for measurement of various kind of electric wires, cables, alloy materials, conductors as well as metallic wires.
- Can be used as large current contact resistance measurement.
- Used to measure DC resistance within measuring range
- With 1mA-10A current output
- AC power supply
Main Technical Specification
- Measuring range: 1μΩ~199.99Ω (continuous sampling)
- Accuracy: 0.05%
- Detail range: 2mΩ, 20mΩ, 200mΩ, 2Ω, 20Ω, 200Ω
- Display: 4 1/2 digit LED display
- Dimension: 460 (W)x 540(H) x 180(D) (mm)
- Weight: 20kg (approx)
SB2232 is different with product of other supplier, under 2mΩ, 20mΩ measuring accuracy is under class 0.5, class 1 and class 2, and adopt one time quick sampling which makes measuring data unreliable, poor repeatability.