ZY9987 Digital microhmmeter is an upgraded product for Kelvin bridge. The tester adopts LED large digit display, characterized by fast speed and high measuring accuracy. It is suitable for accurate test on DC low voltage in factories, laboratories and worksite.
- It can be used to measure resistance of various kind of coil, to test resistance of various kind of shunt.
- It can measure contact resistance of electrical components like switches or connectors and relays etc.
- It can measure resistance of metallic material and wire resistance of wires and cables, as well as metal riveting resistance of ships, automobiles and airplanes.
- Four spans are available.
- It is a designated test instrument for sampling resistor (shunt) of electronic watt-hour meter.
- With built-in reference resistor, the end user does not need external standard to check and calibrate the accuracy.
- With RS232 interface for easy connection with computer.
- Compact design, light weight, low price and strong reliability
Main Technical Specification
|Span||Measuring range||Resolution||Test current||Accuracy class|
|Display||41/2 LED display|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz|