DC resistance tester QJ36F is an upgrading product of QJ36 and QJ57, which is made by the principle of single chip micro-computer. It is with temperature compensation, positive and negative current test function, suitable for measurement of extra large cross section and extra small section wire.
- QJ36F DC resistance tester uses 5 digit Σ-ΔA/D converter, precision is 16 bits in binary, full range 2,5000V, while most resistance meter in the market uses 4 and a half dual integral A/D converter, precision is 14 bits in binary, full range 2,000V.
- Resolution 0.01μΩ(10-8 Ω), especially suitable for measurement of those extra large cross section wire and extra small section fine wire. The tester adopts the method of taking average value through multiple sampling by single chip microcomputer, which can get reliable test result, characterized by stable and readable display.
- Wide measuring range: 0.01μΩ-2.5kΩ. There are two types of current to be selected under same nominal range. This effectively overcome the uniqueness of measuring current so as to avoid heat up of test object due to somewhat larger current under certain range.
- The tester is with temperature compensation function. Under room temperature, it can precisely measure the resistance value of test object at 20℃, especially suitable for the on line real-time measurement in cable industry. Therefore, it not only saves time but also saves material.
- The tester is with positive and negative current test function, eliminate thermoelectric potential influence.
- The tester is made by the principle of single chip micro-computer, characterized by high intelligence, rich functions, easy operation, stable performance and high reliability.
Main Technical Specification
Rx: display value of tester, Rn: full scale value of measuring range.
Dimension: 400 (W)x 380(H) x 133(D) (mm)
Weight: 6kg (approx.)